Dragon Age: Origins
- 11 Solace The fifth blight begins in the Kocari Wilds
- 26 Solace Warden Origin
- 21 August Battle of Ostagar
- 30 August Arrive at lothering
- 4 Kingsway Lothering is destroyed
- 10-12 Kingsway Broken Circle
- 6-10 Harvestmere Nature of the Beast
- 26-29 Harvestmere Saving Redcliffe
- 11-18 Firstfall Paragon of Her Kind
- 26 Haring Urn of Sacred ashes
- 5 Wintermarch Cure Arl Eamon
- 7 Guardian The Landsmeet is held
- 28 Guardian The Final Battle
- 9 Cloudreach Arrive in Vigil's Keep
- 3 Bloomingtide Assault on Vigil's Keep
- 8 Bloomingtide Defeat the Architect
Dragon Age II
- 3 Kingsway Hawke family flee Lothering
- 10 Harvestmere Hawke family arrive in Kirkwall
- 14 Harvestmere Hawke starts year of indentured service
- 18 Harvestmere Hawke meets Varric and Bartrand Tethras
- 24 Harvestmere A Qunari dreadnought is shipwrecked near Kirkwall, stranding their Arishok and hundreds of soldiers in the city
- 16 Firstfall Deep Roads Expedition
- 26 Firstfall Return from the Deep Roads
- 18 Solace Hawke successfully drives the Qunari out in the First Battle of Kirkwall, and is named Champion by Kirkwall’s Knight-Commander Meredith Stannard
- 8 Drakonis Anders, an apostate and companion of Hawke, destroys the Kirkwall chantry with the grand cleric still inside, inciting the Mage-Templar War that spreads throughout Thedas.
- 15 Drakonis Hawke leads the push to stop the mages and templars as they clash in Kirkwall. The city’s First Enchanter Orsino and Knight-Commander Meredith are both killed
- 11 Cloudreach Seeker Cassandra Pentaghast, acting under the authority of the Divine, arrives in Kirkwall and interrogates Varric Tethras about Hawke
Dragon Age: Inquisition
- 8 Wintermarch Lord Seeker Lambert declares the Circle of Magi no more
- 28 Wintermarch Conclave Explosion
- 29 Wintermarch Calming the Breach
- 2 Guardian Cassandra declares the Inquisition reborn
- 18 Guardian Meeting in Val Royeaux, first contact with Fiona
- 4 Drakonis Investigating Redcliffe
- 13 Drakonis Confronting the Venatori
- 14 Drakonis Mages are offered an alliance
- 28 Drakonis Closing the Breach
- 29 Drakonis Haven is attacked
- 11 Cloudreach Arrive at Skyhold, Vela Lavellan is named Inquisitor
- 20 Cloudreach Hawke visits Skyhold
- 29 Cloudreach Inquisitor meets the Warden contact in Crestwood
- 18 Bloomingtide Inquisitor confronts Erimond in the Western Approach
- 15 Justinian Inquisition travels to Adamant Fortress in the Western Approach to stop the demon army uprising due to the help with the Grey Wardens. After entering the Fade physically with her party and fighting their way out as well as recovering her stolen memories a decision is made about the Grey Wardens (Send them away, keep them).
Our story starts here...
* Anything past this point are dates set in stone for the next main mission. This is so you can plan threads around these main dates if you wish to take part in them. Dates are set in stone, but what happens and consequences are not.
- 2 Solace Inquisition returns to Skyhold to begin preparations for the Winter Palace to thwart the assassination of Empress Celene as seen in the dark future.
- 3 Haring The peace talks in Orlais are called after the long-standing War of the Lions, and with the Inquisition at an advantage knowing what could potentially happen the Inquisitor, her advisers and party members travel to Halamshiral.