Hello travelers, and welcome to The Truth About Monsters. We are a Dragon Age: Inquisition forum with a minimum word count of 250 words. We know the outcome of this tragic story, but it's up to you how we get there and what choices are made along the way. So come sit by the fire, rest a while, but beware; here there be monsters.
1 April Happy Easter everyone! To celebrate we have a mini event going called The Grand Tourney. Check it out: Here!
NEED TO KNOW
CANON LIST
WANT ADS
Q & A
MEMBER DIRECTORY
SITE LORE
TUMBLR
SITE CREDITS

Add Reply

Sulahn, Cetus
Cetus Sulahn
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 10:18 AM
Cetus Sulahn
29 YEARS OLD
he/him
Rogue
SHIPPER
REQUEST
APPLICATION
DEVELOPMENT
Shadow
Hunter
Craig
he/him - CST

Cetus Sulahn

29 years old . Hunter . Rogue . Terra Juana

Craig . 26 . CST . Discord

Info

Other Characters
Freebie
    Birthdate
3 Guardian 9:12

Race & Nationality
Elf – Free Marcher (Hasmal)

Alignment
Chaotic Evil

Family Members
Essara Lavellan – Mother
Dren Lavellan – Father
Vela Lavellan – Younger Sister

Weapons
Archery – Expert
Daggers – Advanced
Duel Weapon – Intermediate

Abilities
Sabotage & Scoundrel
    Specialization
Ranger

Freestyle

Lavellan, now that is a name I have not heard for a while. It was forgotten, surrendered, the day I willingly stepped away from that life. What those of clan Lavellan wished were far different from what I wanted for myself. They claimed it was greed and selfishness that drove me so far from their so called loving embrace, I refuse to believe that. It was their love for those they chose to interact and cooperate with that turned my sights from them, what turned others from them as well. Shem, they were held in a light of productivity within the Keeper’s eyes so those things so often surrounded us as we moved about Thedas. Those unwelcome in my eyes and wormed their way into the heart of our Keeper like a parasite. Forced their lives into the clan who should have continued to turn them away. Yet they were allowed to encroach upon us just as they had in the tales carried against our history’s tongue.

Shem are nothing but animals, pigs, something to be preyed upon and killed for sport should it been seen fit. After all what more is a human good for? Clan Lavellan, those who stayed, turned their eyes from such facts and ignored the stories passed on through the generations about a human’s cruelty and enslavement of our people. They did not care, they told me not all humans were the same, but I have met plenty since before that time who were no different than what I was told not to believe. Forbidding natured beings who only offered their calloused hands with ill intent – I never trusted them and they were made to know my hatred, even when I was young. A tongue stung them with insult while teeth so willingly offered the bite the others would not give them.

I was told to behave myself. I was told to be kind to our guest because they had goods we had no access too without them. I did not care about that so I readied my arrow and aimed it at their wretched crowns as they laughed in a thought I would not do it. Oh, how wrong they were. Even with another’s voice at my back, their hand set against my shoulder as their worried tones asked me to stop playing around. They soon learned there was no joke in my action as I opted to show them how serious I was about this and I let the arrow fly. One well-placed bolt and whatever they had were ours for free, no deals made with the shem. I ensured the peddler’s friend met the same fate.

They were angry yet I was pleased with myself even as conflict rose between us. I sought to bury the hatchet deep enough to sever all ties they attempted to wrap about my throat to keep me here, perhaps this would finally be the last straw. I had already shown them on multiple occasions I was unwilling to accept the Vallaslin of our Gods merely for the fact I did not trust those who would be applying it, we all thought so differently. So I purposefully failed my trails time and time again as I purposefully missed my target yet this defiance of mine, this action against our proclaimed visitors, it told them that clearly. I was refuting their desires and I would not allow the mark of clan Lavellan to be placed upon my skin.

We did not see eye to eye and we never would. I could not agree to their ideals and I would never work alongside that disgusting race who thought themselves better than all of us. It was time the shem were taken down a peg and I would be the one to do it even if no others stood at my side from what was once thought of as my family, my home. On that day I denounced their name and with a quick step I mounted a hart and we fled across the Free Marches. I ushered her to run until neither of us knew were we were anymore. And it was here in these foreign marshlands that I found myself dwelling, surviving. Though it did not take long for a curious creature to find me here, to take me to the Tirashan – a place where anger sang gently upon the features of the elves known as clan Sulahn.

PM
Robert♕
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 10:27 AM
Robert
25 YEARS OLD
he/him
Admin
SHIPPER
REQUEST
APPLICATION
DEVELOPMENT
mothman is bullshit
Cryptid Hunter
Robert
he/him - CST

accepted!

Thank you for joining THE TRUTH ABOUT MONSTERS! Before you start posting, please make sure you do all your claims. Canons, face claims, member directory, and any other organisations your character is a part of.

Once that's done, you might also want to start a plotting thread, put up a wanted ad , or request a development board.

Happy posting!

PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE and CAUTION

RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

RPG-D RPG Initiative Avalon a Panfandom RP Sufficient Unto the Day face in the crowd UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Rise of the Believers Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU

SITE DISCORD