Hello travelers, and welcome to The Truth About Monsters. We are a Dragon Age: Inquisition forum with a minimum word count of 250 words. We know the outcome of this tragic story, but it's up to you how we get there and what choices are made along the way. So come sit by the fire, rest a while, but beware; here there be monsters.
11 Feb Thread roulette partners have been done and the Here Lies the Abyss event has been closed. Thanks everyone who participated! ♡
NEED TO KNOW
CANON LIST
WANT ADS
Q & A
MEMBER DIRECTORY
SITE LORE
TUMBLR
SITE CREDITS

Add Reply
New Poll

Q&A
Andraste♕
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 01:55 PM
Andraste
∞ YEARS OLD
She/Her
Admin
SHIPPER
REQUEST
APPLICATION
DEVELOPMENT
N/A
N/A
Admins
N/A - N/A

If you have any questions please post them here. Any repeated questions or questions we think are relevant will be added to our FAQ.

Can characters earn a second specialization?
Yes! Once your character has reached 100 ic posts you can qualify for a second one, just post a request in maintenance so we can verify it. The reason the post count is so high is because a second specialization needs to be earned, and that many posts shows us that your character is active around site.
    What's up with the OOC accounts?
Here on TTAM we use OOC accounts. This is so we can easily separate OOC from IC; therefore, you will only be posting with your OOC account within the OOC forums. You may, however, post using your character accounts in your development threads. Posts in the OOC areas do not add to your post count.
    Can I play a spirit/demon?
Sure! As long as your character is not super-powered we allow you to make spirit/demon characters. Your class will still be mage/rogue/warrior, but your race will be filled in as spirit/demon.
    How does the character operations work?
Character Operation missions are a little different to, say, what you might post in your plotter. This is for if your character has a specific mission, e.g they need a group to attack another group, they're going on a hunt to find an artifact, they're infiltrating somewhere. In essence this is group plotting. You need a group of people to do something for you? Or you need a group of people to help you with something? Post it up! This is a good way to get characters who might not usually interact with each other interacting, as anyone can join these missions as long as it makes sense for them to be there. Bonus: use the creature account to spice things up! If you want a group to go dragon hunting, you could always ask an admin to play the dragon for you.
    Hey, I found this really neato piece of lore that I think we could use. Can we use it?
Heck yeah! If you've found some lore that you think can be incorporated into the site or made into a subplot, please do let any of the staff know. We'll take a look and see if we can incorporate it in some way. Let us know all your ideas!
    I've found some information that I think should be added to our site lore. What should I do?
If you've found some information/extra lore that you think would be beneficial to add to our site lore, then please do let us know and the staff will work to get it up as soon as possible.
    I have a table code that I would like to use. Can I use it?
Here on TTAM we prefer minimalist codes to keep the site looking tidy and uniform. We do have a thread filled with codes you can use, but you may also submit a code to the site for everyone to use. Codes you would like to submit should be more post than image, and should not exceed the width of 500px. If you have a code you would like to submit, please PM an admin account and we can take a look at it.
PM
Athelney
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 07:48 PM
Athelney
32 YEARS OLD
she+her
OOC
SHIPPER
REQUEST
APPLICATION
DEVELOPMENT
Athelney
she+her - est/gmt-5

I'm not sure if this is where I ask or not. If not, feel free to let me know and toss me a PM. Anyways, I was once on a former DA: Inquisition based site and had this character I adored. I wanted to bring her here, and I still have her app, but I'm not sure what of it could still work for this site vs. that site and essentially was wondering if there's a place where I could post it to be looked over for what changes would be needed. I know some sites have sections where you can post potential characters for input, but I also know some places don't and this character's background has a lot to it. . . but honestly the whole reason I'm looking for a DA/DA: Inquisition inspired site is so I can play her again. I didn't get to play her long due to real life stuff at the time and really wanted to explore her more.
PM
Kat♕
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 08:09 PM
Kat
24 YEARS OLD
She/Her
Admin
SHIPPER
REQUEST
APPLICATION
DEVELOPMENT
Procrastination
Head Admin
an actual cat
She/Her - GMT

@Athelney we dont have anywhere specific to look over potential apps other than where you post your app to apply for your character. You are more than welcome to post your application in the complete or incomplete boards and then an admin can look it over for you and let you know if you need to change anything. You will need to post it with a character account though rather than your ooc one.

Alternatively you are more than welcome to PM either myself, Craig, Robert or Isil with your application and we can take a look at it before you post it up ♡
PMEmail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE and CAUTION

RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

RPG-D RPG Initiative Avalon a Panfandom RP Sufficient Unto the Day face in the crowd UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Rise of the Believers Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU

SITE DISCORD